Your product or business can be featured at the Zephyr Hill blog and reach a large audience of moms who are eager to read about what’s on the market. Mothers rely heavily upon online reviews before shopping for their families, and that makes blog reviews an ideal medium. Where else can you get such an in-depth, personal look with lots of photos included? My reviews are honest, well-written and accompanied by photographs of the product or service in use. Here’s an example of a published review/giveaway. and a stand-alone product review.
Who Reads and Follows my Blog?
The majority of my readers are mothers, just like me. They are balancing home, work and child-rearing, and they have a wide variety of interests like cloth diapering, cooking, home schooling, health & wellness and fashion. Close to 80% of my readership is American, and 10% Canadian, with other localities represented in smaller percentages.
Monthly Unique Visitors: 25,000 (average)
Monthly Page Views: 58,000
Facebook Followers: 21,700
Twitter Followers: 12,000
Pinterest Followers: 7,000
Direct Email Subscribers: 3,000
Instagram Followers: 3,000
Fees requested are to compensate for my time and social media promotion across multiple channels. Click the options below to get more details.
- OPTION 1 – Need me to do an in-home review* of a product or service? Adding a giveaway is optional, but encouraged! Click here to order. ($75 fee includes published review and social media promotion)
- OPTION 2 – Need me to write a sponsored blog post about your product, service or family-friendly topic? Click here to order. ($100 fee)
Please allow a minimum of 3 weeks, in most cases, for product reviews. This gives me time to thoroughly test the product so I can give honest and accurate feedback to my readers. Cloth diaper reviews may take longer as I generally test them on 2 different children, and also in both day and night scenarios. Time must also be allowed for prepping natural fiber diapers.
NOTE: At this time I am no longer reviewing women’s intimate products (pads, cups, bras/nursing wear) or any medical supplements and vitamins. I also no longer review or publish sponsored content for MLM and/or commission-based businesses like Thirty-One, Norwex, Avon, doTerra, etc.
*Please note that you are not paying for a positive review. My readers appreciate thorough, honest reviews, so that’s what I provide! The fee charged is for my time. If there are problems with a product, I will always reach out to you for troubleshooting. If a product is defective or completely unsatisfactory, you can choose to leave the review unpublished, in which case your fee is refunded, minus return shipping if you would like the product returned.
Social Media Shout-Outs
One-time Facebook and Twitter shares are $40 each. You can also choose the Facebook/Twitter combo for $60. (Choose your time, image and the details of your promotion. Please email me to order.
Sponsored links may be placed in previously published content on my blog for a small fee. Requests will be considered on a case by case basis and should be relevant to the post. Your no follow link will remain in place for a period of 12 months for a fee of $100.00. Please email me to order.
Payment of Fees
There are options which may possibly be negotiated for payment of my fees such as store credit, gift cards, etc. Please feel free to inquire.
Sponsors who provide products for review and/or giveaway, agree to the terms and conditions below.
Review/Giveaway Terms and Conditions (updated January 2017)
1. In administering giveaways, I will adhere to the sweepstakes guidelines for my state, as well as guidelines particular to applicable social media outlets (i.e. Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.). If you have questions about which entry mechanisms are allowable by law, please ask!
2. If I have issues/questions/problem with a product reviewed, I will always contact you first to discuss and remedy. If you opt not to have the review posted, your fee will be promptly refunded. Products may be returned (if requested) for quality control/inspection purposes and return shipping will be at the expense of the sponsor/business.
3. My readers must not be asked to pay the cost of shipping to receive or redeem their prize.
4. When a sponsor does not provide promised prize and/or compensation, post and links are subject to removal from my blog.
5. The name and email address of each entrant is used only for collecting entries in a giveaway; I stringently protect the privacy of my readers and cannot share, rent or sell any contact information from the giveaway form except that of the winner or winners (for the purposing of sending a prize). Sponsors agree not to use the winner or winner’s contact information for any other purpose unrelated to prize fulfillment. The only exception to this policy would be asking my readers to sign up for your email newsletter as an entry mechanism, which is completely fine. I cannot collect the emails on your behalf, however, and will need a direct URL to your sign-up form to share.
The photos in my review of your product may be purchased in digital format (and without blog watermark) for online or print advertising for $50 per image. Zephyr Hill retains the copyright to all images. This purchase grants you a limited license to use the photo in your promotional or print material. (Note: If you are sharing a link to my review and/or giveaway link on your Facebook or Pinterest page, and one of the photos pops up, that is completely fine. In fact, I love for sponsors to share my posts!)
Disclosures for Sponsored Content
All products and/or services sent for review become my personal property, and are duly reported as required by tax law. Products cannot be returned, except in cases of malfunction or defects (return shipping must be covered by client). Many of the products I review are donated to needy families or charitable organizations. All sponsored reviews, giveaways and posts (i.e. those that are paid or compensated in some way) include some type of disclosure so my readers can understand our working relationship. Sponsored/paid links are designated as “no follow” to avoid Google penalties. Payment for sponsored reviews, posts, promotions, links, etc. must be received within 2 business days of publication or content is subject to immediate removal (unless otherwise agreed upon).
CLICK HERE to learn about how to advertise your business at Zephyr Hill.
Rates are competitively low – new advertisers get 1 month free!
OPTIONS AND FEES UPDATED NOV. 2015