FEATURED GIVEAWAYS (Open to US and Canada – unless otherwise noted)
Bonjour, Baby Diaper Giveaway for Expectant Mothers (Monthly/Ongoing)
RECENTLY ENDED (Check the entry form for winner’s name!!)
Bigger Best Bottom Diapers, 6/2
Easy Peasies Diapers $20 Gift Card, 6/15
Funky Fluff AWJ Kumbaya Diaper, 6/30
Cloth Diaper $100 Gift Card, 6/30
Lighthouse Bamboo AIO 7/10
Softbums New Print Release Diaper, 7/10
Great Pretenders (Dress Up) $30 Gift Card, 7/17
Diaper Rite Cover and Wet Bag, 8/1
SoftBums Mystery Diaper 8/4
GroVia O.N.E. Diaper and Wet Bag 8/15
Bio-Kult Probiotics, 9/1
Snappi Cloth Diaper Fasteners 9/1/
Diaper Junction $100 Prize Package
Kinzd Bags, 9/18
Primm n Proper Fitted or AI2 Giveaway, 9/15
SwaddleMe Co-Sleeper, 10/1
Nicki’s Bamboo AIO Diaper, 10/3
Diaper Junction Heavy Wetter AIO Diaper 10/14
AND COMING SOON…….
Bottom Bumpers, coming in October
Borrowed Planet AI2, coming in October
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
For each giveaway you enter at Zephyr Hill Blog, refer to the giveaway entry form (i.e. the “Rafflecopter” widget) for terms specific to the promotion. When you enter a giveaway at the Zephyr Hill blog or via one of my social media accounts, you agree to the terms and conditions of that giveaway. Here are some general terms and conditions which apply to all giveaways on my blog or Facebook page:
- Please allow a reasonable amount of time before inquiring about the whereabouts of your prize. At least 10 business days is the minimum, but depending on the terms of a promotion, or available retail stock, your prize may take up to 4 weeks to be fulfilled. Canadian winners should also allow for additional time (unless prize is being shipped from a Canadian business).
- The Zephyr Hill blog cannot be held liable for any technical failures during a giveaway, whether on this end or the entrant’s. This includes connection problems/errors, Rafflecopter failures, and problems with social media channels.
- The Zephyr Hill blog cannot be held liable if a business/sponsor does not fulfill a prize obligation. However, you are encouraged to ask for assistance in following up with a sponsor about a prize you haven’t received and I will do my best to track it down. If your package was lost, stolen or damaged, I can follow up with the sponsor and see what their policy is, but no guarantees can be made that it will be re-sent.
- For prizes sponsored by the Zephyr Hill Blog, Anne (that’s me, the blogger!) is not responsible for lost or stolen or damaged packages. Tracking info will be provided upon request, but lost or stolen prizes, and packages damaged by the carrier cannot be re-sent.
- There is a limit of no more than 1 win per person/household within a 6 month period.
- Taxes due (if any) on prize winnings are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Any questions or concerns? Please ask!