Open to U.S. and Canada, unless noted otherwise
Bonjour, Baby Diaper Giveaway for Expectant Mothers (Monthly/Ongoing)
SoftBums Cloud Nine AI2, 2/20 US ONLY
Paypal Cash Giveaway, 2/28
RECENTLY ENDED (Check the entry form for winner’s name!!)
Imagine 2.0 Diapers, 3 Winners, 11/12
Dreft Detergent + $50 Visa Gift Card, 11/17
Diaper Rite Bamboo AIO, 11/18
Black Friday $25 Cash Giveaway, 11/25
Buttons Diapers Giveaway 12/8
Nicki’s Training Pants, 1/2
Healthy New Year Giveaway (Amber, Snack Bags, Cloth Pads, etc) 1/19
AppleCheeks One-Size Diaper Review & Giveaway, 2/1
Thirsties Love Notes AIO + Fab Doublers, 2/3
Funky Fluff Lovebug Diaper + Necklace, 2/13
AND COMING SOON…….
Updated Newborn Diaper Reviews, coming in February
Imagine Toddler Pocket Diaper, coming in February
Imagine Diaper Cover, coming in February
Borrowed Planet AI2, coming in March
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
For each giveaway you enter at Zephyr Hill Blog, refer to the giveaway entry form (i.e. the “Rafflecopter” widget) for terms specific to the promotion. When you enter a giveaway at the Zephyr Hill blog or via one of my social media accounts, you agree to the terms and conditions of that giveaway. Here are some general terms and conditions which apply to all giveaways on my blog or Facebook page:
- Please allow a reasonable amount of time before inquiring about the whereabouts of your prize. At least 10 business days is the minimum, but depending on the terms of a promotion, or available retail stock, your prize may take up to 4 weeks to be fulfilled. Canadian winners should also allow for additional time (unless prize is being shipped from a Canadian business).
- The Zephyr Hill blog cannot be held liable for any technical failures during a giveaway, whether on this end or the entrant’s. This includes connection problems/errors, Rafflecopter failures, and problems with social media channels.
- The Zephyr Hill blog cannot be held liable if a business/sponsor does not fulfill a prize obligation. However, you are encouraged to ask for assistance in following up with a sponsor about a prize you haven’t received and I will do my best to track it down. If your package was lost, stolen or damaged, I can follow up with the sponsor and see what their policy is, but no guarantees can be made that it will be re-sent.
- For prizes sponsored by the Zephyr Hill Blog, Anne (that’s me, the blogger!) is not responsible for lost or stolen or damaged packages. Tracking info will be provided upon request, but lost or stolen prizes, and packages damaged by the carrier cannot be re-sent.
- There is a limit of no more than 3 wins per person/household within a 6 month period.
- Taxes due (if any) on prize winnings are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Any questions or concerns? Please ask!