Open to U.S. and Canada, unless noted otherwise
Bonjour, Baby Diaper Giveaway for Expectant Mothers (Monthly/Ongoing)
AppleCheeks Limited Edition “Get Real” Diaper, 2/14
GroVia Holland Diaper Package, 2/12
AppleCheeks Kiss n Teal Bamboo Bundle, 2/19
Diaper Junction $75 Gift Card, 2/23
RECENTLY ENDED (Check the entry form for winner’s name!!)
AND COMING SOON…….
BB Cloth Butterfly Fitted Review, coming in February
Super Undies Nighttime Pants, coming in February
TushMate AIO Review & Giveaway, coming in February
Imagine One Size Diaper Cover Review & Giveaway, coming in March
Hop into Spring – Gift Basket Giveaway, coming March 14
Nicki’s Ultimate AIO Review & Giveaway, coming in March
UOBS Giveaway, coming July 20 to July 29
Back to School Giveaway, coming in August
Giveaway Terms and Conditions
For each giveaway you enter at Zephyr Hill Blog, refer to the giveaway entry form (i.e. the Rafflecopter widget) for terms specific to the promotion. When you enter a giveaway at the Zephyr Hill blog or via one of my social media accounts, you agree to the terms and conditions of that giveaway. Here are some general terms and conditions which apply to all giveaways on my blog or Facebook page:
- Please allow a reasonable amount of time before inquiring about the whereabouts of your prize. At least 10 business days is the minimum, but depending on the terms of a promotion, your prize may take up to 4 weeks to be fulfilled.
- The Zephyr Hill blog cannot be held liable for any technical failures during a giveaway, whether on this end or the entrant’s.
- The Zephyr Hill blog cannot be held liable if a business/sponsor does not fulfill a prize obligation. However, you are encouraged to ask for assistance in following up with a sponsor about a prize you haven’t received.
- For prizes sponsored by the Zephyr Hill Blog, blogger is not responsible for lost or stolen packages. Tracking info will be provided upon request, and if the package has been delivered or a notice left, then the blogger’s obligation has been fulfilled.
- Taxes due, if any, on prize winnings, are the sole responsibility of the winner.