One of the very first complimentary diapers I received last year as a BabyKicks Ambassador was the one-size Organic Fitted. So I can definitely say this is the longest I’ve ever tested a diaper before publishing a review. In fact, this long duration gave me the chance to try it as both a diaper and pull-up trainer, so keep reading for my thoughts on its performance.
Here’s a quick look at the BabyKicks Organic Fitted diaper:
Here are the basic specs:
- Made of 55% natural hemp, 33% certified organic cotton for softness and 17% polyester for stretch.
- Includes a free, adjustable contoured “Joey Bunz” hemp insert
- Includes a free, stay-dry fleece liner
- Four size settings via the snap-down rise
- Adjustable side snaps at the waist
- Features a pocket that opens at front which you can use to add more absorbency, if you wish.
- Color-coded snaps
- Fits approximately 7 to 40 pounds
- Retail price $21.95
The Joey Bunz hemp insert has a contoured shape with folding lines to adjust for size.