Pish Posh Baby sent the ciao! baby portable high chair to review this fall, and it’s become one of the handiest things we own. It’s ideal for restaurants, picnics, vacation, camping and even just visiting friends and family.Pish Posh Baby is an online store that supplies help and advice, along with lots of top brands to choose from, to parents who are completely lost in the whirlwind of baby gear. The site features live chat, support from mom experts and free shipping on orders over $75.
Here are the basic specifications:
- Weighs about 8 pounds
- Dimensions are 23x23x32
- Opens and folds just like a camp chair
- Includes a drawstring carrying bag with shoulder strap
- Wipe-clean eating surface
- Adjustable lap belt and leg guards to keep your child from sliding down or forward
- Includes a hanging mesh cup holder
- Legs lock into place
- Rated for ages 3 months to 3 years and up to 50 pounds
- Retail price: $65.75
The first time I used the portable high chair was at our parish picnic. The bright orange seat really stood out, and there were many mothers who came up to ask “Where did you get that seat?” Several people told me they didn’t know there was such a thing, and that the idea of a portable, washable high chair was brilliant. I couldn’t agree more. When I look back at all our activities and travels over the years, something like this would have really come in handy.