For nearly ten years I’ve been encouraging families to “try cloth” for their babies. This month, I’m running a special giveaway to give one of my readers the chance to do just that – for free!
Starting today, you can enter to win the following prize package worth $100. The winner will get to try some different styles and brands. These are all diapers that my babies have tried, and that I highly recommend!
- Elemental Joy Pocket Diaper (Faster print) – my full review – retail value of $10.55 at Cotton Babies
- Cloud Cloth Pocket Diaper (Donuts print) – my full review – retail value of $8.50 at Cloud Cloth
- Thirsties Natural All-in-One Diaper (Aspen Grove print) – my full review – retail value $26.95 at Nicki’s
- Smart Bottoms Too Smart Diaper Cover (Hero print) – retail value $22 at Nicki’s and Green Nursery
- Imagine Multi-Colored Bamboo Wipes, 10 Pack – retail value $12.95 at Nicki’s
- Diaper Rite AIO (Iridescent print) – my full review – retail value $18.95 at Diaper Junction
Giveaway: It’s easy to enter using the Rafflecopter form below. Be sure to check out the daily entry options that increase your chances of winning. Open to US residents, ages 18 and up. Good luck!
My “Try Cloth” giveaway is part of the School Savvy giveaway hop, organized by Mama the Fox. Look below my entry form for more fall giveaways to enter! MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.