Bummis just rolled a new All-in-One, the Pure diaper. Besides being in business for over 30 years, Bummis proudly offers made-in-Canada products that help to reduce the environmental impacts of those early diaper years. Bummis produces locally, uses high-quality materials for durability and is constantly innovating.
To celebrate the release of Bummis Pure, one lucky winner will get complete collection of diapers, all TEN colors and prints!
Bummis Pure Features:
- Built-in absorbency
- Adjustable rise fits from approximately 10 to 35 lbs
- Trim fit, highly absorbent and quick to dry
- Stay-dry Athletic Wicking Jersey lining
- The jersey is color coordinated to complement each print/solid
- Three layers of 100% cotton terry sewn into the lining for quick absorption
- Attached soaker with three layers of a 70% bamboo/30% organic cotton blend that can be stuffed in the pocket or laid on top
- Pocket allows for additional absorbency
The Monarch Mommy recently posted a full review of the Bummis Pure All In One.
Giveaway: Use the entry form below to enter the giveaway; it’s open to both US and Canadian residents, ages 18 and up! Prize package includes: Forest Friends, Orange, Tampa, Cactus, Red, Russian Dolls, Watermelon, Lumberjack, Jade, and Cherry, with a total value of $280!
Disclosure: Chances of winning are based on the number of entries received. Closes on December 19th, 2017. Bummis is responsible for prize fulfillment. This giveaway is in no way associated with, sponsored, administered, or endorsed by Facebook, Twitter, Google, Pinterest, or any other social media network. Void where prohibited. Confirmed winner will be contacted by email and have 48 hours to respond before a new winner will be drawn. No purchase necessary. Participating bloggers are not responsible prize fulfillment, or for lost or stolen prizes. The disclosure is in accordance with FTC 10 CFR, Part 255: Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Giveaway event has been organized by The Monarch Mommy, to whom you may direct questions.