Jennifer, at Soft Sophia’s Custom Fluffy Accessories, had a giveaway last month and our photo of Susanna in her Flip cover and BabyLegs took the prize! We got to choose a custom wet bag of any size or print. When I saw the woodland critters fabric, I told Jennifer “that one!” I love cozy animals and the design reminded me of my blog theme for Zephyr Hill. She made us the XL size which easily holds a few days worth of diapers.
I am so happy with my wet bag! It’s huge and holds lots of diapers. The handles are sturdy and stretchy; they are made of wide elastic. I keep this bag hanging in my closet and on laundry day I turn it inside out right into the washer. Out go the diapers, and my hands stay clean. The bag has also stood up well to lots of laundering so far. If I could change one thing it would be to make the bag a tad bit wider, maybe by a mere inch or two. That way, it would be easier to turn it inside out to dump the diapers.
The inner PUL lining is very thick and tightly sealed. The outer cotton print gives it a really cute touch, and that’s one of the things that makes Soft Sophia’s so great – it’s all custom work so you get exactly the look you want.
What else does Jennifer make? Here’s a list – and look at how great the prices are!
– Small Wet Bags are $12.50, Medium $13.50, Large $15.00 and X Larger $16.50
– Matching Wet Wipe Bags are $8 or $10 if purchased alone
– Pail Liners are $16.50
– Nursing Pads are $4 a pair and Jennifer splits the shipping and Paypal fees with the customer (how nice!)
– Custom Wipes are $10 per dozen, or $1 each
– Reusable snack bag sets are $14 and include sandwich size, small snack size and large snack size
– Double Layer Unpaper Towels without snaps are $25 for one dozen
– Double Layer Unpaper Towels with snaps are $30 for one dozen plus $5 for the roll
– Reusable Swiffer-compatible pads are $10.95 for a set of 3
– Reusable Libman-compatible pads are $15 for a set of 3
Some more examples of her work:
And there’s more! Jennifer also does repairs on aplix, snaps and elastic if your cloth diapers could use some new life.
Connect with Soft Sophia’s on Facebook for her latest fabric options, sales and giveaways!