The Bumtique is a WAHM shop run by a very creative lady named Angela. She makes one-size pocket diapers with cotton prints on the outside for that custom look and a hidden layer of PUL so you don’t have to use a cover. The size range is approximately 8 to 35 pounds. Angela can also make bibs to match her diapers.
Here’s the Star Wars themed pocket diaper we received:
Samuel may be small but he’s already fascinated by Star Wars. When I opened the package, his eyes got huge and he pointed at the diaper and started humming the Darth Vadar theme. Fits like a glove – no sagging, no gaps. I like the wide, square tabs with double snaps:
And here’s the diaper opened up. It’s lined with white microfleece:
Angela’s current promotion right now is to send with every diaper order (no minimum) a free mini cloth diaper keychain dangle! They open and close with snaps just like a real pocket diaper and even have a miniature insert stuffed inside. These are the two that Angela sent to us.
What I like:
- Affordable prices for WAHM diapers that range from $13 to $19
- The cotton print outers enable mothers to choose from a huge variety of fabrics. I never could have found a Star Wars diaper from a mainstream brand!
- The fit is trim and comfortable; leg gussets are very soft and leave no marks.
- Angela’s diapers are all proudly made in the USA
- After weeks of washing and using (Samuel wanted to wear it ALL the time), our diaper still looks like new and is holding in leaks and blowouts with no problems.
What I would change:
- The pocket opening/crotch area is very narrow. This does give a very trim fit, but if I ordered a custom I’d request a wider pocket opening (if possible). That would make it easier to get my hand (and inserts) in and out.
- We can’t go *as* long in this diaper as Samuel would with a regular PUL pocket because wetness will start to wick out onto the cotton printer outer layer.
* GIVEAWAY *
* Giveaway Closed: No Longer Accepting Entries*