I just ordered some more Tiny Tuchus diaper cream the other day because this is one baby product I do NOT like to run out of. What do I love about Tiny Tuchus?
– It’s all natural and gentle on little bottoms.
– It costs less than ANY other natural diaper cream on the market.
– It rinses completely out of cloth diapers and does not stain.
– It’s effective! We notice improvement after just 1 application.
– It stays put and does not rub off easily. Plus, it’s pure white so you can see exactly where it’s been applied.
– It comes in two different varieties: zinc diaper cream and yeast diaper cream.
– It’s cool and soothing and my babies never cry or complain while I’m applying it.
The Tiny Tuchus creams contain pure lanolin which helps the cream stay on your baby, and not on the diaper. Lavender and tea tree oil help to sooth the skin and zinc helps to dry out the rash and heal it fast.
Before I found Tiny Tuchus, my brand of choice was Boudreaux’s Butt Paste. Generally, Boudreaux’s did the job, but I had several problems with it. It’s greasy and not cloth-diaper friendly. I had to spend extra money on liners or disposables whenever we were dealing with a rash. And with certain rashes, my babies would cry right after I applied the Boudreaux’s. This would subside after a few minutes, but I got frustrated with not knowing how they would react each time. I’m not sure what the ingredient is that was irritating their skin.
Sarah at Tiny Tuchus also makes the cutest little therapeutic “bath fizzy” cupcakes for just $1.50 and they contain baking soda, rice bran, calendula and vitamin E. My children love these things and can’t get enough of them!
I’ve gotten to know Sarah very well after being a customer for so long. She’s one of the nicest ladies to work with and has told me most of her business comes from word-of-mouth. So I did not want to miss this chance to let you all know what a positive experience I’ve had with Tiny Tuchus. Give this WAHM and her wonderful diaper cream a try!
If you will be making a purchase soon, use coupon code “grandopening” to take 10% off your order – no minimum required.