I know there are are lot of cloth diaper safe creams out there to choose from, but I just want to make sure you all know about the wonderful products made by Tiny Tuchus. They’re cloth diaper safe and kind to sensitive skin. We’ve used the All-Natural Zinc Diaper Cream with great results and it’s the only cream I buy now.
It’s non-staining and washes clean in warm or hot water. Plus you won’t find mineral oil or petroleum products on the ingredients list. The Tiny Tuchus cream is a natural formula that soothes and heals with the help of Vitamin E, lanolin, lavendar, tea tree and zinc. This stuff really works!
I love how smoothly it goes on and the pleasant but not overpowering fragrance. We always see improvement with just one or two diaper changes.
Confused about whether zinc oxide and cloth diapering can mix? Tiny Tuchus addresses the misinformation that you might find floating out there concerning zinc and cloth diapers.
In my opinion, the prices at Tiny Tuchus are unbeatable compared to other creams in the same class. You can try a 1/2 ounce sample of Tiny Tuchus Original Zinc Diaper Cream for just $1.50. Or get the regular 2.5 oz. size for $6.00. And if you’re a die-hard fan like I am, then consider the 5 0z. container for $10.00 and it will last you for a really long time.
The last time I ordered from Tiny Tuchus there was a free gift in the package – an adorable Fizzy Bath Cupcake:
They dissolve in bath water while creating an irresistible fizz that children love! Since we enjoyed that one free cupcake all of my children have been clamoring for more. The Tiny Tuchus bath fizzies are made with pH-balancing baking soda, moisturizing rice bran oil, calendula oil and vitamin E with fizzy citric acid and food-grade (non tinting) coloring in a super fun cupcake shape. Combined with your choice of pure essential oils, they come in two convenient sizes – infant for $1.00 and toddler for $1.50.
And new for Valentine’s Day…..these adorable Fizzy Hearts to make your child’s bath a little bit sweeter! Only 75 cents each in your choice of 10 colors with added fragrance optional.
One lucky reader will win this beautiful Valentine Gift Basket from Tiny Tuchus valued at $43.75!! The gift basket includes all these goodies:
– One 5 oz. jar of zinc diaper cream
– One 5 oz. jar of yeast rash cream
– Six “Heart Tart” fizzies (red, pink and white in scents jasmine, patchouli-rose and lime)
– Two 7-pack rolls of oatmeal/lavender/calendula Baby Bath Fizzies with patchouli scent
ALL ENTRIES OPTIONAL:
(1) You can subscribe to my blog (right sidebar) and leave a comment here saying you did so. You will NOT get flooded with emails. Remember….there are 5 children here on our farm and we home school. BONUS: Subscribers don’t have to wait for their comments to be approved!
(2) “Like” the Zephyr Hill page on Facebook and leave a comment here on the blog w/ your FB name.
(3) “Like” Tiny Tuchus Natural Baby Products page on Facebook and leave a comment here on the blog w/ your FB name.
(4) Visit the Tiny Tuchus Online Store and leave a comment here on the blog telling me which SCENT you would like to try in the Fizzy Bath Cupcakes (there are 15 choices – wow!)
So that’s a total of 4 possible entries, and each one requires a comment on the blog.
Giveaway is open to both U.S. and Canadian residents and ends on February 8, 2012 at 11 pm CST. Winner will be chosen with Random.org and announced the following morning. All entries will be verified. Winner has 48 hours to claim prize or a new winner will be chosen.
As always, good luck and thanks for interacting with my blog. When I count my blessings – YOU, my readers, are way at the top of the list!
* Giveaway Closed: No Longer Accepting Entries *