I know there are are lot of cloth diaper safe creams out there to choose from, but I just want to make sure you all know about the wonderful products made by Tiny Tuchus. They’re cloth diaper safe and kind to the skin. We’ve used the All-Natural Zinc Diaper Cream with great results and it’s all that I buy now.
It’s non-staining and washes clean in warm or hot water. Plus you won’t find mineral oil or petroleum products on the ingredients list. The natural formula that soothes and heals with the help of Vitamin E, lanolin, lavendar, tea tree and zinc. It applies smoothly and the fragrance won’t overpower you. We always see improvement with just one or two diaper changes.
Confused about whether zinc oxide and cloth diapering can mix? Tiny Tuchus addresses the misinformation that you might find floating out there concerning zinc and cloth diapers.
Giveaway: One lucky reader will win this beautiful Valentine Gift Basket valued at $43.75! The gift basket includes all this:
– One 5 oz. jar of zinc diaper cream
– One 5 oz. jar of yeast rash cream
– Six “Heart Tart” fizzies (red, pink and white in scents jasmine, patchouli-rose and lime)
– Two 7-pack rolls of oatmeal/lavender/calendula Baby Bath Fizzies with patchouli scent
As always, good luck and thanks for visiting my blog.
* Giveaway Closed: No Longer Accepting Entries *